An interactive session on the 24th November'18 for developers and non-techies to know what blockchain really means, bust myths, and basically get an idea on its potential impact on our world.
M O R E . A B O U T . T H E . E V E N T
• What is a blockchain?
• Public blockchains vs Private blockchains
• What this really enables you to do?
• Cryptonetworks and decentralization
• Is blockchain really something to consider seriously?
• Use cases - financial, non-financial
• Mid-session Q&A
• What's doable vs what's not doable? (busting the hype)
• Basic categorization of existing blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, others)
• Opportunities for entrepreneurs and developers
• Basic opportunity categorization - tech, product, UX, marketing
• Where to get started?
• How not to approach this space?
VENUE: Jumpstart Coworking Hub, DEHRADUN
TIMING: 5pm to 7pm on 24th November'18